Mijumaru/oshawott is a bipedal sea otter-like Pokémon, dark blue, primarily light blue, and white in coloration. This pokemon has a rounded, spherical white head, with small, triangular dark-blue ears to the head sides. This pokemon eyes are large, dark, and ovoid in shape, its dark-orange nose is shaped like an oval tilted to the side. It also possesses speckles to the sides of its face, most likely meant to be a stylistic implication of short whiskers in the common manner of cartoon canines, and light blue bubble-esque features composing a “collar” around its neck.
- This Pokemon mini figure (Mijumaru in Japanese) is an official.
- It’s licensed product made by Takara Tomy and imported from Japan.
- This Takara Tomy Pokemon mini figures are high-quality, well-made, and safe products.
- This Pokemon measures approximately 1.5 inches along the longest dimension.
- This Oshawott figure is a nice little collectable and I do stress little.
- People who are not familiar with this product line could miss that fact he’s about an inch tall.
Disclaimer:All images and videos here are property of their respective owners and used for reference purpose only. We claim no rights to it unless otherwise stated. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on this site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.